Article 1 (General)
1. “My Concierge Japan” （referred to as "the website" below) and its managing company “Langnop co., ltd.” (referred to as “our company” below) understand the importance of Personal Information. We pay close attention and carefully manage the personal information of our users.
Article 2 (Personal information)
Article 3 (Personal information gathered)
1. Our company uses fair and legal means to gather personal information and does not use any methods that are illegal, unfair or inconsistent with the will of the user.
2. In the case of personal information being gathered, notification will be given to user on how the information will be used. Notice shall be furnished of the intended purpose of those uses at the time that the said information is acquired.
1. In order to provide you with product and styling recommendations and improve our services to you, we will also collect and use customer identifying information, site browsing/action history and computer/connection information, including such information obtained via Cookies* (collected information may contain, but is not limited to, customer Personal Information).
2. We may also collect other information which may be collected via conventional internet technologies and use such data for analysis.
*What are Cookies?
"Cookies" are a technology used on computers (hard drives) to record and manage information about customers visiting web pages.
Article 5 (How personal information is used)
1. Our company may use personal information gathered for the following purposes outlined below:
(1) Responding to, confirming and archiving inquiries, consultations, repairs and other support.
(2) Responding to the users request for an estimate, as well as data any sent, such as bills, written estimates, products, services, and campaigns via invitation letters, e-mail or other means.
(3) In regards to requests for opinions or thoughts with respect to our services.
(4) In regards to warnings or cautions for user actions that violate the agreed rules of the site, or any other actions that may threaten a user.
(5) In regards to requests for a user to fulfill their liability as a user, or liabilities the user has towards our company.
Article 6 Provision of Personal Information to third parties
(1) We will not provide Personal Information to any third parties except in the following cases:
• In the event you have agreed to the provision of your Personal Information.
• Where required by applicable laws or regulations.
• In the event it is necessary for the preservation of life, body or property, and the relevant consent(s) cannot be easily obtained.
• In the event of a request of disclosure of information from a government/public institution such as the police, prosecutor, court, or consumer information center.
Article 7 (Management of personal information)
Our company maintains the accuracy of and safely manages personal information. For the purpose of preventing the loss, damage, alteration, leak, etc. of personal information, the Company takes appropriate information security measures. The company however assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any loss, damage, leak, alteration, falsification, etc. of personal information that may occur.
Article 8 (Maintenance of accurate and up to date personal information)
1. In order to fulfill the necessary requirements of Article 5 (How personal information is used), we try to keep up to date accurate personal information of the user.
Article 9 (Inquiries regarding display, correction, addition, deletion and/or termination of use of Personal Information)
Upon request for display, correction, addition, deletion and/or termination of use of personal information, we will respond within a reasonable period of time to such requests upon confirming the identity of the person through prescribed procedures.
Article 10 (Modifications on how personal information is used)
Article 11 (Exemption of liability)
1. Our company bears no responsibility/liability whatsoever if any personal information is acquired by another party under the following circumstances:
(1) If it is revealed that the user utilized a function or other means not available by us which results in personal information being leaked.
(2) If it is confirmed that a user gave their personal information or consent for their personal information to be used by a third party.
(3) The personal information was acquired from a third party website, and the link to the third party website was provided on our site.